Sterling 5050 Free Flow Waterbed Mattress
9-inch Hardside Water Mattress
Free Flow Waterbed Mattress
- Free Flow: Just Like The Original Waterbed.
- 100 % Lap Seam, T-Corner Construction
- 18 Mil Vinyl
- 1 Year Full Warranty
- Vinyl Colors May Vary, Does Not Change The Interior Structure
Available Waterbed Sizes:
- Super Single (48x84 inch)
- Queen (Waterbed/Cal Queen 60x84 inch)
- Cal King (Waterbed King 72x84 inch)
Buy this hardside waterbed as a bundle and save!
The following bundle packages are available:
The Good / Basic Package:
The Better / Super Package:
- Premium Stand-up Liner
- Solid State Hardside Waterbed Heater
- Innomax Fill & Drain Kit
- Anchor Band Waterbed Mattress Pad
The Best / Premium Package:
- Promax Premium Stand-up Liner
- Touch Temp Digital Hardside Waterbed Heater
- Innomax Fill & Drain Kit
- Convert-A-Fit Mattress Pad
- 8oz. Bottle of Waterbed Water Conditioner
Traditional Hardside (Wood Frame) Water Mattresses
Sterling Sleep is honored to offer the most, superior, durable and long lasting waterbeds in the industry. Allow yourself to experience the utmost in relaxation while reducing stress and tension. We are proud to promote quality hardside waterbeds that provide the peaceful rest you deserve.
Sterling Uses only the Highest Quality Materials
Hand crafted in the USA by Sterling Sleep Systems , Endura III™ waterbed PVC meets all recognized performance and health standards established for waterbed vinyl in the US and in the European Community. Certified Endura III contains less than 75ppm cadmium and meets all recognized limitations regarding heavy metal content. Rest assured you have made the best choice in hardside waterbeds. Sterling Flotation is the largest manufacture of quality watermattresses in the US.
Sterling has built over 1,000,000 hand crafted luxury waterbeds over the last 25 Years
Why Sterling Flotation?
Sterling has the track record and experience to build a superior waterbed, not to mention 11 patents. One of the largest domestic US producers of waterbeds, with 20 years experience and sales of more than 1,000,000 units to satisfied clients in over 30 countries, Sterling has survived in an industry flooded with imports by offering value and quality.
Sterling produces outstanding innerspring and latex foam mattresses yet many people still choose to sleep on waterbeds.
Here is why:
- Adjustable Support Simply By Adding More Or Less Water To Personal Taste
- The Therapeutic Benefit Of A Heated Bed
- Reduced Pressure Points For A More Restful Night’s Sleep
- One Continuous Level Of Comfort For The Life Of The Mattress – No Changes In Support From The First Day To The Last
- Dual Mattress Waterbed Systems Are Available That Allow Both Sleepers To Independently Adjust Both Firmness And Temperature
- Waterbeds Are The Original Sustainable Bed System Featuring Removable Interchangeable Parts Since Their Inception In The Early 1960’S
- Sleep Green, Renew, Reuse, Recycle. Besides Being A Sustainable Product, The PVC Water Bag Can Be Recycled Into Garden Hoses Or Other Useful Products.
For those who have owned one of the 20 million waterbeds sold, you already understand that a waterbed delivers the same level of support and comfort from the first day it is installed until the last. A properly filled waterbed contours to each sleeper’s particular shape and size distributing weight over more area of your body. When you reduce pressure points you reduce tossing and turning caused when sleepers move to restore blood circulation to parts of the body where pressure has caused capillary occlusion, where the smallest blood vessels are closed off by the weight of your body.
Waterbeds do such a good job distributing support and reducing pressure points they are have been used for 30 years to help with the prevention of bed sores for bed ridden patients.